Kids Against Bullying is a website created by PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center (PACER’s NBPC). Since 2006, PACER’s NBPC has actively led social change to prevent childhood bullying, so that all youth are safe and supported in their schools, communities, and online.
How does Kids Against Bullying website help youth?
- Provides a platform with age appropriate content to learn about bullying prevention
- Educates about what to do in bullying situations
- Offers opportunities to interact with the site through polls, quizzes and forms
- Shares bullying prevention stories and caring statements from around the world
- Inspires active engagement in bullying prevention in the local community
PACER’s NBPC also provides innovative resources for students, parents, educators, and others, and recognizes bullying as a serious community issue that impacts education, physical and emotional health, and the safety and well-being of students. PACER’s NBPC offers digital-based resources for parents, schools, teens and youth, including:
- NBPC flyer (English | Spanish): Share the free, colorful, and informative 8 ½ x 11 (2-sided) flyer that outlines the creative resources, outreach activities, and opportunities available from PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center. Distribute at your local event, activity, or fundraiser.
- PACER.org/Bullying: This is the portal page of the National Bullying Prevention Center for parents and educators to access bullying resources, which include educational toolkits, awareness toolkits, contest ideas, promotional products and more.
- PACERTeensAgainstBullying: Created by and for teens, this website is a place for middle and high school students to find ways to address bullying, to take action, to be heard, and to own an important social cause.
Welcome to PACER | PACERTalks About Bullying, Episode 1
The first video of the new series, PACERTalks About Bullying, where each week we will be talking about all things bullying. In our first episode, we share more about PACER Center and what we do.
Watch more videos from the series.